- Evaluation (revaluation) of fixed assets, taking into account the accounting policy of the enterprise, the provisions of national legislation, national and international accounting standards;
- Application of various valuation methods: method of comparative analysis of sales, method of expenses, method of income;
- Real estate activities on real estate;
- Training in numerous real estate appraisal projects located on the territory of the Republic of Moldova for various purposes: sale-purchase, mortgage, etc.
The listed works are usually performed in three stages:
- Receiving the technical task and preparing the contractual documentation;
- Studying the existing materials on the requested real estate:
- initial property materials – Provisional title, Certificate of ownership, Certificate of inheritance, etc .;
- privatization documentation – Sale-purchase contract, Title of authentication of the land owner’s right;
- documents that reflect the execution of certain transactions – Contracts (donation, sale-purchase, etc.), Court Decisions, Certificates of inheritance, etc.
- Collection and analysis of materials about previously executed geodetic works (compaction networks, topographic surveys, etc.) on the indicated territory;
- Preparation of the work schedule according to the Client’s requirements.
- Territorial investigation works;
- Identification of real estate in the field;
- Field works as a whole: creation (development) of the geodetic thickening network, topographic survey, geodetic measurements, including marking of capital constructions;
- Calculation works and pre-processing of the obtained data, in order to ensure an effective quality control.
- Completion of the required documentation:
- Cadastral / geometric plan of the real estate;
- Real estate training project;
- Act establishing fixed boundaries;
- Field finding document when modifying the cadastral / geometric plan;
- Cadastral / geodetic expertise report;
- Real estate appraisal report, etc.
- Creating (updating) the topo-geodetic plans – the final processing of the field materials with the evaluation of the precision of the obtained results;
- In case of necessity, the coordination of the communications indicated in the topographic plan with the corresponding institutions;